Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

View attachment 3753674
Drum roll please... Tadaaaa! The Stand-on-one-leg-while-scratching-the-back-of-the-head-with-the-other trick! Let's see you try it!?
😂🐓💪

(Taken at a farm stall, so unfortunately I do not know the breed or name of this chicken, but he had my attention.)
Congratulations on the POW!

View attachment 3753674
Drum roll please... Tadaaaa! The Stand-on-one-leg-while-scratching-the-back-of-the-head-with-the-other trick! Let's see you try it!?
😂🐓💪

(Taken at a farm stall, so unfortunately I do not know the breed or name of this chicken, but he had my attention.)
Congrats on POW! Such fun to get this action shot!

View attachment 3753674
😂🐓💪

Nonetheless, congrats on picture of the week!

View attachment 3753674
😂🐓💪

Congratulations on POW! Great capture!

View attachment 3753674
😂🐓💪

Congratulations on POW!

Back
Top Bottom