Things you wish you could say

Earthworms that live in the country have a longer lifespan than ones that live in the city (according to whatever source is in the screenshot.)

I think it's related to the bit about whether someone would be wiling to eat a rat or mouse, and whether ones from the country would be more appetizing or healthier than ones from the city.
Agreed

Earthworms that live in the country have a longer lifespan than ones that live in the city (according to whatever source is in the screenshot.)

I think it's related to the bit about whether someone would be wiling to eat a rat or mouse, and whether ones from the country would be more appetizing or healthier than ones from the city.
Yeah, I got that. We all got that.
It's the "Wholesome Country Lifestyle" terminology that I find hilarious. Operating on the word 'Lifestyle'.
I don't think a worms "Lifestyle" varies much from environment to environment

Yeah, I got that. We all got that.
It took me about three read-throughs to get it, so I thought someone else might be having trouble too :idunno

It's the "Wholesome Country Lifestyle" terminology that I find hilarious. Operating on the word 'Lifestyle'.
I don't think a worms "Lifestyle" varies much from environment to environment
I agree with that about earthworm lifestyle.

I've eaten cricket chips. Not bad. Not great, but not bad. When I was a kid I ate grasshopper cake at a science fair. The cake had very visible grasshopper legs that were a bit crunchy and scratchy to eat.
ryan reynolds hd GIF

I have ate those black carpenter ants when I was a kid. They taught us in scouts for survival to pinch their heads off and eat them. They told us some would have an orange flavor, some grape etc and they did, which I’m sure was completely psychological.

I also would act like I would eat bugs when my kids were little to freak them out.
You are messed up

Back
Top Bottom