OMG! BEST TRICK FOR DRYING OFF YOUR DIRTY BIRDIE!!

Stephi2dope

In the Brooder
May 16, 2019
Michigan
hack.jpg

Credit for this goes to my Silkiez: if it wasnt for you apperently hosting Poopapalooza '19 in the coop last night and your lovley poopoo feather paint jobs smh i never seen soo much poo on a bird let alone multiple all at once SMH)
(im very proud that this idea came into my life, wish i would have thought of it earlier)
I was actually going to the $ store to get some baby shampoo to wash my Tiny Raptorz...( my silkies happen to find anyway to get themselves completely filthy anyway possible) but I was about to leave and saw the clearance pile of these babyz and thats when it came to me. DUH! If you had the pleasure of having to bathe a dirty bird, you know the time it takes to get them all the way dry. (I absolutely despise the time consumed drying my birdz (especially silkiez) Well, got home washed my Dirty Birdie and used these before blow drying and OMG was it the best idea ever! Just thought I would throw that out in universe for anyone that might want to try it! Promise you wont be disappointed!! ~Stephi2dope~

View attachment 1875654
Credit for this goes to my Silkiez: if it wasnt for you apperently hosting Poopapalooza '19 in the coop last night and your lovley poopoo feather paint jobs smh i never seen soo much poo on a bird let alone multiple all at once SMH)
(im very proud that this idea came into my life, wish i would have thought of it earlier)
I was actually going to the $ store to get some baby shampoo to wash my Tiny Raptorz...( my silkies happen to find anyway to get themselves completely filthy anyway possible) but I was about to leave and saw the clearance pile of these babyz and thats when it came to me. DUH! If you had the pleasure of having to bathe a dirty bird, you know the time it takes to get them all the way dry. (I absolutely despise the time consumed drying my birdz (especially silkiez) Well, got home washed my Dirty Birdie and used these before blow drying and OMG was it the best idea ever! Just thought I would throw that out in universe for anyone that might want to try it! Promise you wont be disappointed!! ~Stephi2dope~
What?:hmm:lau

I still use the blow dryer n towel... the shammy absorbed most of the wetness better than towel did. It cutting down the time it took to blow dry and was just quick and easier.

I understand what you mean by using a shammy cloth rather than a towel.

I use them for drying off my car after washing it because they absorb more water than what a standard towel does.

I've never used one on my chickens but dog groomers use them in salons due to the fact they draw more water from the fur, reducing the time they have to use the dryer.

I still stick to a boring old towel and my hair dryer for my chickens but a shammy would help in absorbing more water when the chicken is wrapped in it :)

Back
Top Bottom