New to chickens Hemet Ca

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you decided to join us. Wow, produce Manager…what a great resource to get some great treats for the flock or getting piles of compost. But, I am assuming y'all have to discard unsold products by their best to use date that are still edible?

:welcome   Glad you decided to join us.  Wow, produce Manager…what a great resource to get some great treats for the flock or getting piles of compost.  But, I am assuming  y'all have to discard unsold products by their best to use date that are still edible?  

sadly yes and no. Normal every day waste we have to discard. however, often we get items from our warehouse at a reduced price and we mark It down really really cheap. For example our veggie trays were .98 (large and small, down from 6.98) - so it does happen just not everyday. I'll keep you in the loop to potentially great deals for your flock! ;)

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

The breeds you're thinking of should definitely be good egg layers for you. In particular, I enjoy my Wyandottes--they are very productive, hardy, and docile birds.

sadly yes and no. Normal every day waste we have to discard. however, often we get items from our warehouse at a reduced price and we mark It down really really cheap. For example our veggie trays were .98 (large and small, down from 6.98) - so it does happen just not everyday. I'll keep you in the loop to potentially great deals for your flock!
wink.png

Too far for me to shop, I'm in Georgia...

But I do have a garden and the girls are currently enjoying collards.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom