Naked Neck/Turken Thread

a few months ago my friend wanted some eggs to hatch,i gave him a couples eggs,one day i went to his house and i saw this naked neck pullet and i asked where did you get her,and he said from the eggs that i gave him,i love it so he gave to me ,now she is mine

I got my necked neck for free from a friend when she was 6 months. At first wasn't the most excited about getting a necked neck. I wanted pretty chickens!
However, Archie quickly became one of my favorite chickens! Her huge comb flops back and forth when she runs and it's so funny to watch.
One of my housemates named her Archie, which we decided was short for archaeopteryx.

My photographer housemate took this picture of her:

She is very fun to watch and when she lays (she stopped when it got too chilly this winter) they are a nice light brown. She also tends to lay at least one double-yolked egg every week, which is also a very nice treat.

I got my necked neck for free from a friend when she was 6 months. At first wasn't the most excited about getting a necked neck. I wanted pretty chickens!
However, Archie quickly became one of my favorite chickens! Her huge comb flops back and forth when she runs and it's so funny to watch.
One of my housemates named her Archie, which we decided was short for archaeopteryx.

My photographer housemate took this picture of her:

She is very fun to watch and when she lays (she stopped when it got too chilly this winter) they are a nice light brown. She also tends to lay at least one double-yolked egg every week, which is also a very nice treat.

Nice looking hen.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom