My project chicks

Pics
Which one laid it?
This one
Screenshot_20221107-154131_Video Editor.jpg

The one time my run got so soupy by boot came off and i was slipping everywhere. i added straw and bedding which helped some but in the summer that stuff baked down and i had to break my back to dig it out because it was making my chickens feet sore. Not fun 😂
I thought about raking it out as it is a pain i cleaned someones coops last year they used that as bedding and was so hard to clean.

Well surprise!!! Threw eggs that I didnt know who laid them it was a toss up between this pen and beatopians but once hatched I could tell as beatopians would be solids so heres the next generation of disapointments lol theres 4 but ones still in my bator but why is it i can hatch a splash but not black if both are 25%!
This is a splash
20230205_091721.jpg
this might be splash as well
20230205_091740.jpg
and I think this one had a single comb! 🤦🏼‍♀️
20230205_091810.jpg

Well surprise!!! Threw eggs that I didnt know who laid them it was a toss up between this pen and beatopians but once hatched I could tell as beatopians would be solids so heres the next generation of disapointments lol theres 4 but ones still in my bator but why is it i can hatch a splash but not black if both are 25%!
This is a splash
View attachment 3396634this might be splash as well View attachment 3396635and I think this one had a single comb! 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 3396637
Oh they’re going to be gorgeous though! 😍😍😍

Back
Top Bottom