Im not even sure what week were on anymore i gave up even checking for eggs
20220928_104358.jpg
20220928_104340.jpg
20220928_104345.jpg
20220928_104425.jpg
20221003_154932.jpg
20221003_154901.jpg
20221009_083241.jpg

I’m so sorry you’re feeling bummed out 🙁 Chickens can definitely be a challenge…lots of frustration and heartache. 😢 Maybe take some time to re-evaluate what you like and don’t like about chickening and see where you stand. I always try not to make big decisions when I’m feeling really down and defeated…as I always regret it later. I’m feeling frustrated myself…I’ve been losing chickens to some phantom illness (finally figured out it’s a vitamin deficiency) and my heart just can’t take the losses :-( I feel like a bad chickener…:-( hugs :hugs
@kurby22 where you got the word chickening from ,never heard it before today . I like it .
chooks man

Why does on two of them the chest lacngs two different colors? This one View attachment 3288831

That is one Amazing looking hen, basically a Black/Very Dark Blue lacing on breast... But light Blue/Grey lacing on the lower body and back.

I have not see such bird in my life, my only conclusion would be that the hen is actually a Chimera, two female embryo combined at the earliest of development and one was bl+/bl+ and the other was Bl/bl+.

Chimeras are more common than what people think, first because most breeds are homogeneous and most of them are of the same sex(same goes with people, many people are walking chimeras and will never know)

That is one Amazing looking hen, basically a Black/Very Dark Blue lacing on breast... But light Blue/Grey lacing on the lower body and back.

I have not see such bird in my life, my only conclusion would be that the hen is actually a Chimera, two female embryo combined at the earliest of development and one was bl+/bl+ and the other was Bl/bl+.

Chimeras are more common than what people think, first because most breeds are homogeneous and most of them are of the same sex(same goes with people, many people are walking chimeras and will never know)
But thats the thing....their mother looked the same way lol
Screenshot_20221012-134104_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom