Is this shock?

Have you given your chicken grit yet? Is the chicken eating on its own? Is it able to drink water?

Grit first! Then egg or regular feed. Lots of fresh water.
Another thing that I want to know, this is a herbal medicine that is normally used in my country, should I use it?
IMG_20221122_202524.jpg

Is the grit two to three millimeters? Any larger, and that may be why he won't eat it. If your grit is larger than that, take a hammer and crush it.

Can you find nystatin or any of these to treat crop yeast?
  • Clotrimazole.
  • Butoconazole.
  • Miconazole nitrate.
  • Tioconazole

I think I can find Nystatin

Its available in my country as suspension and tablet

Not sure if I can find it but it is available in my country
Is the grit two to three millimeters? Any larger, and that may be why he won't eat it. If your grit is larger than that, take a hammer and crush it.

• Clotrimazole.
  • Butoconazole.
  • Miconazole nitrate.
  • Tioconazole

• Clotrimazole.
  • Butoconazole.
  • Miconazole nitrate.
  • Tioconazole
IMG_20221122_205416.jpg

This is grit right ??

Yes! That's grit. Measure it. If you need to, smash it so there are some smaller particles for the rooster to choose from. Chickens look at the grit and they choose the size they need.

Work on getting the nystatin and treat your rooster with it for seven days. It will cure the yeast in his crop that is making him feel sick. As the nystatin kills the yeast, he will get his appetite back. But treat for the full seven days. It's how long it takes to kill all the yeast.

I went outside and found it, how should I use it and what is the dose please
Work on getting the nystatin and treat your rooster with it for seven days. It will cure the yeast in his crop that is making him feel sick. As the nystatin kills the yeast, he will get his appetite back. But treat for the full seven days. It's how long it takes to kill all the yeast.
IMG_20221122_211956.jpg

Very good! Mix it into the drinking water according to the package directions. Mix it new each day for seven days and give as the only water source. Do not give him any other herbal tonics while he is being treated.

Make sure he has the grit and food that is not high in sugars.

Very good! Mix it into the drinking water according to the package directions. Mix it new each day for seven days and give as the only water source. Do not give him any other herbal tonics while he is being treated.

Make sure he has the grit and food that is not high in sugars.
Okay, how long might it take for corp size getting to normal
Any idea ?? There is a lot of gas in corp

Back
Top Bottom