In 2022 I'll be there in the morning and pretend I have a megaphone megaphone I have a good way to go in to be a good friend and a megaphone megaphone I just want you think that the same time and bone 🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴 I just randomly put it e on your bike riding around them to the Moo Crew and I are you doing it for me to be honest I'm not sure.

In 2022 I'll beat it to the bank and trust you get me a purple packet of yeast in a bread machine recipe for the car and I can you go without me M I have to re you have the car out of state of Florida I think it's tidy cats to the musical theatre songs I can get it to you tomorrow I love the way you do the car thing I have ever seen the rain I have you get me M &MS Walk to the car now

In 2022 I'll be there in the morning and pretend I have a megaphone megaphone I have a good way to go in to be a good friend and a megaphone megaphone I just want you think that the same time and bone 🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴 I just randomly put it e on your bike riding around them to the Moo Crew and I are you doing it for me to be honest I'm not sure.
In 2022 I'll beat it to the bank and trust you get me a purple packet of yeast in a bread machine recipe for the car and I can you go without me M I have to re you have the car out of state of Florida I think it's tidy cats to the musical theatre songs I can get it to you tomorrow I love the way you do the car thing I have ever seen the rain I have you get me M &MS Walk to the car now
In 2022 minutes to go to the BYC family place and I will be there in about an hour or so.
These are all so good, really tell a story here 😂😂❤️

In 2022 I’ll have it for later today lol I just need a lot more lol I love it too much and I’m glad you did it but it wasn’t good enough to do that it was just like the other ones I have to look like in a couple of days or maybe one day or maybe a half hour or maybe more after that I don’t think it’s going well for you and me lol

In 2022 I’ll have it for later today lol I think it’s so good to be but I’m not really really good with that it is so weird I think it’s okay good cause I’m just tired of that it doesn’t even care lol I just don’t get like what you want me lol

In 2022 I’ll be home in the morning and I can get a drink and drink a coke lol and I don’t think it’s okay good cause I’m starving and I’m so hungry I have a ton lol but I’m not really hungry I don’t have anything to do with my dad but I’m starving and I’m so tired and I can’t breathe anymore I’m tired of being nauseous and tired of being nauseous nauseous again and I’m starving and nauseous again and I’m so sad and I can’t sleep so I’m just sad cause I’m not really tired of being nauseous

Back
Top Bottom