Help is my duckling shrink wrapped

Thankyou so much hes in there now with a teddy and has had a drink so hopefully hes ok now and the next one will hurry up too thankyou so much

Thankyou so much hes in there now with a teddy and has had a drink so hopefully hes ok now and the next one will hurry up too thankyou so much
Hello im really sorry for bothering you again we hatched the other duck at 4am this morning that was 36 hours after pip his legs were over his head but he has been having green diarrhea do you have any idea what the cause of this could be? Or if it is safe to put him in the brooder with the other duck or keep them separate? Thankyou so much

Hello im really sorry for bothering you again we hatched the other duck at 4am this morning that was 36 hours after pip his legs were over his head but he has been having green diarrhea do you have any idea what the cause of this could be? Or if it is safe to put him in the brooder with the other duck or keep them separate? Thankyou so much
Is it possible to get a picture? Sometimes the first few poops are an odd color.

Is it possible to get a picture? Sometimes the first few poops are an odd color.
Yeah im not sure if the new kitchen paper ive put in shows it overly well but i can pull one out from the bin if you cant make it out with the pic ive got

Attachments

• 20240413_214414.jpg
    20240413_214414.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240413_214408.jpg
    20240413_214408.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 5
He is also covered in alot of dry membrane on his back and wing ive tried to wet it off with wet kitchen paper but i cant get it off. Am i better to leave it?

He is also covered in alot of dry membrane on his back and wing ive tried to wet it off with wet kitchen paper but i cant get it off. Am i better to leave it?
Pictures of how much he has stuck on him are helpful. I'd try running him under warm water and using the towel and scrub it off, then blow dry him afterwards. Be very careful not to pull out too many of his feathers. If it's really stuck on there you may need to leave it and try and get it off in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom