Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Idk what's going to happen with Willow yet, I just know I don't think I'm going to have him stay a kitty pet, he might join Vix and he might join a clan, I just know I love him and I think it'd be funny to have a ruthless tyrant raise a spunky kitten. But he looks like a fox and she was raised by foxes so it'd make sense

Dustheart padded out of his den, it was time for training. He looked around the den, not spotting Icepaw anywhere.
ā€œIcepaw? Hey Icepaw itā€™s time for training!ā€

With two mice in her jaw, Duskfawn trotted into the camp excitedly. Her life seemed to finally be going to planā€¦ she had a mate, she was a warrior, her clan seemed happyā€¦ but there was this dread in her stomach, telling her something was going to happenā€¦ she just didnā€™t know what. She dropped her prey in the prey pile and visited the nursery to see the queens. (Pretend there are queens until we make some šŸ˜‚)

Dustheart padded out of his den, it was time for training. He looked around the den, not spotting Icepaw anywhere.
ā€œIcepaw? Hey Icepaw itā€™s time for training!ā€
Icepaw yelped, jerking upwards. "Coming, Dustheart!" she called nervously, tamping down her racing heart. What had she been dreaming about? A black cat with a red mouth... a beautiful black she-cat... and... a pile of... something?
She couldn't remember. Stupid dream logic.
She scuttled out of the den, peering around for her mentor.

With two mice in her jaw, Duskfawn trotted into the camp excitedly. Her life seemed to finally be going to planā€¦ she had a mate, she was a warrior, her clan seemed happyā€¦ but there was this dread in her stomach, telling her something was going to happenā€¦ she just didnā€™t know what. She dropped her prey in the prey pile and visited the nursery to see the queens. (Pretend there are queens until we make some šŸ˜‚)
Hawkthorn slipped out of the nursery, jumping at the sight of her. "Hey, Duskfawn," he purred, touching noses with her. "You helping fix the roof, or just stopping by?"
He gestured vaguely at the nursery roof, which had been crushed in the corner by a fallen tree branch. Two warriors were trying to lever the branch out of the roof, while Leafwhisker supervised, calling out directions.
@TesoroSena, @Addicted To Chickens

Icepaw yelped, jerking upwards. "Coming, Dustheart!" she called nervously, tamping down her racing heart. What had she been dreaming about? A black cat with a red mouth... a beautiful black she-cat... and... a pile of... something?

Hawkthorn slipped out of the nursery, jumping at the sight of her. "Hey, Duskfawn," he purred, touching noses with her. "You helping fix the roof, or just stopping by?"
He gestured vaguely at the nursery roof, which had been crushed in the corner by a fallen tree branch. Two warriors were trying to lever the branch out of the roof, while Leafwhisker supervised, calling out directions.
Sorry, could you remind me who all these characters are? It might help me just to remember who are the main characters right now. I just lost this thread and I'm having trouble keeping track.
šŸ˜…

ā€œIcepaw over here! We are going to the field to hunt for the elders. Iā€™m going to show you the best way to stalk a rabbit, then we might practice fighting laterā€¦ you seem disturbed? Whatā€™s up?ā€
ā€œI was going to see if you needed help. How is it going?ā€
Daskfawn flicked her tail happily and tugged a bramble to the outside. She placed it on top, it was better used for defense than a nest!

Sorry, could you remind me who all these characters are? It might help me just to remember who are the main characters right now. I just lost this thread and I'm having trouble keeping track.
šŸ˜…
Here:

I get bored so ima make some tag me if you are RPing in that clan and I should be able to get there.
Name: Duskfawn
Role: Warrior
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance: Orange, black, grey, and brown tortoiseshell with white specks here and there
Personality: Serious and protective when she needs to be, but also quite shy.
Backstory: Grew up with no mother, hoping to have kits to be one, otherwise normal clan cat

Brushwhisker
(10 years, however many moons that is)
Elder
Male
Windclan
White with gray blotches
Funny, loves telling stories about the good old days, and lighthearted but wise and trustworthy
Been with the clans forever, no warrior or leader remembers a time when he wasnā€™t in the clan, (not literally heā€™s just old) has several kids
Dartwing
8 years
Elder
Female
Windclan
Deep gray
Quiet, content, and kind, very wise and often helps the medicine cat
Brushwhiskers mate

Dustheart
2 years
Warrior
Male
Windclan
Light gray with white and darker gray swirls
Excited and funny
Brushwhisker and Dartwing grandkit, average clan cat, hopes to be deputy one day, though she knows she is young

Ok tell me if this is ok:

Name: Hawkthorn
Clan: ThunderClan
Role: Warrior
Appearance: Strong legs for jumping, can jump very high into the air because of distant SkyClan ancestry. Brownish beige pelt, heather-colored. Amber eyes, two white socks, two white 'toe socks'
Personality: Kind, charming, supportive, can be prideful, stubborn, and insufferable. Ambitious, but doesn't want to lead. He is a 'step up when there's no one else to lead' kind of guy, and he'd never dream of becoming deputy.
Backstory: Pretty average. Scars on neck come from an old fight with a WindClan she-cat, who he had been in a forbidden romance with. He had realized that they'd never work out and would never be together, so he ended it, but she never forgave him and eventually almost killed him. She was captured by Twolegs and became a kittypet, and she doesn't know that he's mates (or will be mates) with Duskfawn.

View attachment 3825411

Can Dustheart be Icepaw's mentor?

Name: Featherflight
Clan: SkyClan
Role: Queen, with 4 kits
Appearance: Graceful tabby, blue eyes, long tail but it is kinked from a long-ago incident.
Personality: Motherly, kind, intelligent, patient
Backstory: basic queen

Name: Birchkit
Clan: SkyClan
Role: Kit
Appearance: pale almond-colored fur, blue eyes like his mother
Personality: goofy, intelligent, the ringleader for all his sibling's crazy ideas, comes up with most of the ideas himself, escape artist, record setter for visits to the medicine den
Backstory: none, as he hasn't had time to make on yet šŸ˜œ

There are 3 kits open for RPing if anyone wants 1. Addicted To Chickens, you want 1?

I love it and yes i would love to be Icepaw mentor if no one else wants to! (Iā€™m trying to make the more boring characters since I have so many characters I figured let everyone else choose first, hence the warriors.)

Dustheart is a dude. I made two female and two male I think.

Willowkit
1 moon
Female
Skyclan
Kit
sandy colored pelt ombreā€™d towards her toes into brown
Calm and very persuasive and good at that kind of thing. Compare to Hollyleaf from the books
Making it right now šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Back
Top Bottom