Can't read rabbit pedigree. . .please help?

If it's an online based program maybe contacting the website would be worth a shot? It could also be due to the print margins & settings.

Looks like it might not be, but there are samples on it the could help in laying out the trees properly. I'd still contact them to see if they could help. Worth an email with scanned copies of you can scan them & attach for them to see.

I will try contacting the website, and the owner, who I just learned isn't a kid just got confused. I hope we can some how place the tree back together, crossing my fingers

From the look of things I'd try making a copy & cutting out each square then piecing it like a puzzle. I'm thinking some of the squares bled to the next page too.

For the pedigree in the 2nd pic on your post, read it going down...I think that might be it. Not 100 on it. Also, some of the data is outside of the boxes.

Well I called the breeder and she got rid of everything so. . .yeah not to good. I think I figured out the parents of his parents but thats all I can really figure out.

How many generations do I have to have in order to have a pedigree? I dont know any other breeder than the one I just talked with and she said shes got nothing anymore.

How many generations do I have to have in order to have a pedigree? I dont know any other breeder than the one I just talked with and she said shes got nothing anymore.
In order to be considered complete, a pedigree should have three (or sometimes more) generations recorded on it. Any information about a rabbit's ancestry is better than nothing, though.

I will try contacting the website, and the owner, who I just learned isn't a kid just got confused. I hope we can some how place the tree back together, crossing my fingers
If you know the colors of all the rabbit's predescessors from the pedigree, you may be able to put it back together using genetics, but that would be pretty difficult. Did any of your rabbits full siblings have their own pedigrees? If so, you could make a pedigree for yours based off of that.
Well I called the breeder and she got rid of everything so. . .yeah not to good. I think I figured out the parents of his parents but thats all I can really figure out.
She got rid of everything concerning your rabbit's ancestry?
You have to have three generations(dam and sire, G dam and G sire, and GG dam and GG sire) to make a full pedigree. But you can still breed your rabbit and show him, because the offspring of your rabbit would have three known generations.

Yeah sounds tricky, yup she got rid of everything including information on my rabbits and I don't know any of the sibling and she doen't have their pedigrees either. I think I have somewhat figured his pedigree out though, I will work on it more

Alright I figured out 3 generations of my rabbit but do I need to use there brothers and sisters or can I just use the dam and sire, G dam and G sire, and GG dam and GG sire?

Back
Top Bottom