Calling all fish keepers

Mogul Moonshine

Songster
Nov 6, 2020
So I know there are some other threads like this but they’re kind of Diying so if. Any other fish keepers on this forum at one of those photos or questions about their tanks that be great I have a question is about the stuffy a couple days ago or some others but I cannot tell if it’s a male or female and I would like to know so I can separate it from my breeding program The last photo is of the guppy the other photos of are just of my tanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 6
We have owned fish for about a month. We have a 20 gallon tank, with one Three Spot Gourami, (Another gourami that the Craigslist guy said was a Leopard pint, but I don't that is a thing, so not certain what he is....), one Black Molly, Two Silver Dollars, Six Neon Tetras, Skirt Tetra and a Khili loach. I will get pictures in a bit. Cool thread!

Anyone have suggestions for heaters for a 2gal fish bowl? Our friend recently took in a Betta that her friend didn't want. The Betta didn't' come with anything other then a Bowl, rocks, plants and food. The water is FREEZING! I measured the temp, and its at 63 degrees! I already bought one heater for her, and it is doing nothing! I am returning it. All the heaters on Amazon have a bunch of reviews that say they get to hot, and killed the fish. Any suggestions? We need something ASAP!

Anyone have suggestions for heaters for a 2gal fish bowl? Our friend recently took in a Betta that her friend didn't want. The Betta didn't' come with anything other then a Bowl, rocks, plants and food. The water is FREEZING! I measured the temp, and its at 63 degrees! I already bought one heater for her, and it is doing nothing! I am returning it. All the heaters on Amazon have a bunch of reviews that say they get to hot, and killed the fish. Any suggestions? We need something ASAP!
I use the little 5 gallon ones for my Betts tanks.

Would you happen to have brand? How big are you tanks? We used the 5watt Aquaria brand and it didn't' warm the tank up a bit after being plugged in for 3 days. Thanks for the help!
They're different sized cricket keepers, so the biggest is the giant like 3-4 gal and the smallest is like a half gallon, max. I think it's tetrafin? It's a tiny black rectangle

Last edited:
get a top fin 5 gallon from pet smart and mabey upgrated eveualy

Ohhh I love seeing other people’s tanks! So inspiring to me. I have a 60 gal with albino bruslenose, standard alge eater and 2 peacock chiclids. I’m working on more hidy holes before getting more chiclids.

FYI the python water changer is fantastic for any size aquarium!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom