Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I should not have to scroll down to get to the only place that I have found to get to the link for unanswered threads.

This is what I'm trying to communicate. I've never seen this behavior before. Usually, upon page refresh, the post that appears will be the one after the last post read. With this update, the post that appears upon page refresh is the one that was loaded when the page was first loaded. So you have to scroll. scroll, scroll to get to the last read post.

Is there a way to edit the descriptions on one's albums?
Yeah, open the album, click the "...", and select "Edit album".
Can you hide signatures in conversations?
Were they hidden before? I'm not sure if there is an option to hide them in conversations specifically.
:(
Please tell me all the pics I HAD (even though not in an album) will come back.

Many were only on here and in my old Kindle that got broken.
Pictures in posts, that were posted while the site was still on Huddler? We're still working on a script to redirect them.

Were they hidden before? I'm not sure if there is an option to hide them in conversations specifically.

Pictures in posts, that were posted while the site was still on Huddler? We're still working on a script to redirect them.
Yes they were hidden before in conversations.

1579025534720.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom