Anyone else not like The White House on The Hill?

Latest video from this wretched channel: The male emu was stressed and harrassed by the females! This caused him to rub himself against the wire fence, leaving his neck raw, bald, and bloody! My blood is boiling, they act like they didn't see this coming, even after one female attacked the other, smh. They separated the male from the girls, but stupidly left the girls together to ultimately turn on each other!!:he

Breeding season is coming so they're doing a lot of chasing right now. So far my female hasn't bothered my male too much, but she IS chasing him, so on my next day off a fence is going up across the pasture to divide them until they actually pair off for the season.

Hormones are raging. They better get the females split up ASAP if they're already seeing issues.

I had to go look to see what you were talking about.
Either report them to the proper authorities, or don't watch the show !!! No use making your blood boil, and increase their view numbers.
How would someone go about reporting to proper authorities?
Especially for people who want to but maybe don't know where or who to contact?

Breeding season is coming so they're doing a lot of chasing right now. So far my female hasn't bothered my male too much, but she IS chasing him, so on my next day off a fence is going up across the pasture to divide them until they actually pair off for the season.

Hormones are raging. They better get the females split up ASAP if they're already seeing issues.
The idiot put the 2 females together with the male on the other side, separated by a cattle panel.

Last edited:
Ok I agree about the emu situation not being very good , but I've watched them for almost three years and only two videos concerned me !
Honestly you can't blame him for letting his kids hold the chickens !
And by the sound of what y'all are saying I think the animals will be far better off with them then with the ASPCA or whatever .
They said there going to get another male !
Also whats so bad about milking into quart jars ?
So many people hear on BYC have over mating problems with there chickens and no one gives them hate for it ! Who hear has had a chicken get injured ? I have and if I asked for your help in figuring out what to do would you give me hate say you should have done that different or your animals should be taken away ! NO ! (Unless I clearly did something retarded). Now I understand there emus problem NEEDS fixed and he should definitely separate the girls .

I don't want to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I do !

Edit . PETA sounds awful , please don't report them ! 😟

Last edited:
I'm sorry you guys that keep saying call aspca or even worst peta. As a licensed wildlife rehabilitater I wouldn't trust aspca to hold my cricket bucket I'm gonna fish (for you slow ones it means I'm gonna kill them with a hook) with tomorrow.

Well peta, I would not piss on them if they were on fire, and I'm an volunteer firefighter.

As for this crap show on youtube. Glad I refuse to lower myself to watching idiots being idiots. If you do the same they loose their funding and guess what happens when the money runs out? The stupid support the stupid.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you guys that keep saying call aspca or even worst peta. As a licensed wildlife rehabilitater I wouldn't trust aspca to hold my cricket bucket I'm gonna fish (for you slow ones it means I'm gonna kill them with a hook) with tomorrow.

Well peta, I would not piss on them if they were on fire, and I'm an volunteer firefighter.

As for this crap show on youtube. Glad I refuse to lower myself to watching idiots being idiots. If you do the same they loose their funding and guess what happens when the money runs out? The stupid support the stupid.
Ok there not idiots ! They got there emus from hatching eggs, the didn't choose two females one male, that's just what they got !

Ok there not idiots ! They got there emus from hatching eggs, the didn't choose two females one male, that's just what they got !

No, but they should have done some research and been prepared for the outcome. I've never had emus and after literally 4 hours of reasearch, knew better than to keep more females than males. You wouldn't keep two males with one female of any poultry talked about here.

Back
Top Bottom