Anyone else not like The White House on The Hill?

I watch the show all the time. I scream in my head about all the stupid things he does. He shakes hatching eggs and chicks, he killed a whole hive of bees, he got a dairy cow he calls a "milk" cow and milks it into quart jars, he lets his small children run in the emu pen, he doesn't have his pond fenced off so his kids could wander down into it and on and on.
I watch and tell my husband guess what that dumb#$$ is doing now! :lau:lol::lau

he lets his small children run in the emu pen

Well that's asking for it. Just ask my neighbor who went into my emu pen to retrieve one of their wayward goats when I wasn't around (which was also getting stomped, by the way, which is why he went in to get it and didn't wait for me) and got bit for his troubles. He sure hightailed it out of there before she decided to kick him, too - but she was thinking about it.

But more than that, since if the emus grew up with these kids they probably wouldn't be outright aggressive to them, is the chance that such a big bird could injure them accidentally. They can get the 'zoomies' and run around all crazy. They could easily mow down a kid when doing that.

Well that's asking for it. Just ask my neighbor who went into my emu pen to retrieve one of their wayward goats when I wasn't around (which was also getting stomped, by the way, which is why he went in to get it and didn't wait for me) and got bit for his troubles. He sure hightailed it out of there before she decided to kick him, too - but she was thinking about it.

But more than that, since if the emus grew up with these kids they probably wouldn't be outright aggressive to them, is the chance that such a big bird could injure them accidentally. They can get the 'zoomies' and run around all crazy. They could easily mow down a kid when doing that.

Yeah, I've seen your videos on your emu hatch thread and I would not want to get in the way of that 😅

PETA$$ is evil. They kill more animals than they save. They want to eliminate all animal ownership, use, and meat. Thier mantra is, " better dead than fed". Not against people who want to go meatless, but thier true agenda is not in the best interests of animals, but the elimination of them. HSUS and ASPCA are right there along with them.
Those people do need to be reported to the right authorities, but not to those groups. All those animals will be killed. It sounds like a case of animal cruelty and abuse due to ignorance.

PETA$$ is evil. They kill more animals than they save. They want to eliminate all animal ownership, use, and meat. Thier mantra is, " better dead than fed". Not against people who want to go meatless, but thier true agenda is not in the best interests of animals, but the elimination of them. HSUS and ASPCA are right there along with them.
Those people do need to be reported to the right authorities, but not to those groups. All those animals will be killed. It sounds like a case of animal cruelty and abuse due to ignorance.

Don't know about HSUS, but I don't agree that ASPCA is nearly as bad as PETA

Don't know about HSUS, but I don't agree that ASPCA is nearly as bad as PETA
Not all ASPCA's. I don't agree with it but some are no kill. We got a puppy from a no kill SPCA. Had to travel a ways but where moving into the house we have now and I don't like sleeping without a dog around, our Boxer died of old age recently at the time so was looking for anything even a mutt, even a little yippy rat dog would've made me happy. Something to bark and wake me up I would have been happy. No mutts available any where without $$$!. Crazy. So we drove a couple hrs to a no kill ASPCA that had Boxer/Mastiff cross puppies. Had a Boxer loved it and always wanted a Mastiff so YEAH!! Cost $350....., but was vet checked, nurtured and microchiped so I guess worth it. Wasn't what they said though they lied... Grew up to be pretty sure pure bred brindle Tennessee Mountain Cur. Looks and acts 100% like one.
Anyway not what I'm complaining about, the place pretty sad, nice place but ticked me off they had a old beagle in a cage outside with a broken leg with a donation can to pay to fix the poor dog... 😠

Latest video from this wretched channel: The male emu was stressed and harrassed by the females! This caused him to rub himself against the wire fence, leaving his neck raw, bald, and bloody! My blood is boiling, they act like they didn't see this coming, even after one female attacked the other, smh. They separated the male from the girls, but stupidly left the girls together to ultimately turn on each other!!:he

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom