Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 19th, 2024

Pics
When I was younger, Tent camping was the best. Then I got older and got sick of set up a tent in rain and being cold all night, so I started looking for a little trailer, nothing fancy but all those little mid century trailers that used to be able to get for a grand or less, suddenly disappeared.
Now, I throw down my back seats in the xterra, throw up curtains and and shove a mattress in there and I'm golden.

I HAVE to get away for at least a few days every summer and recharge in the woods. We usually "car camp" meaning we throw tents and gear in the cars and hit campsites that have assigned spaces, picnic tables, and fire pits. Sometimes even flush toilets. :p

I also love just taking a hammock and some basics and spending a weekend swinging between a couple of trees if it's just me.

I HAVE to get away for at least a few days every summer and recharge in the woods. We usually "car camp" meaning we throw tents and gear in the cars and hit campsites that have assigned spaces, picnic tables, and fire pits. Sometimes even flush toilets. :p

I also love just taking a hammock and some basics and spending a weekend swinging between a couple of trees if it's just me.
Wouldn't you just be able to go to Gu'llible for vacation?

I don't particularly care for the idea of camping. Never done it before. It doesn't sound fun unless I have a nice bed, electricity, running water, and wifi. That way I can charge the drone.

I used to, when I lived in a city. It kept me sane.

Now we're on our own land, have never even met the neighbors, and I have no desire to go anywhere else ever again. It's absolute heaven.
I camped with my family growing up and loved it. Dad coildn't stand the city. Did less as an adult, but still enjoyed it. Like "roughing it;" if there's electricity and lots of people and I can hear their radios, I may as well stay home. Don't camp HERE, there's ticks. The poster above expresses my current situation perfectly. I'm "camping" right here in my own home.

Back
Top Bottom