Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 19th, 2024

Wouldn't you just be able to go to Gu'llible for vacation?
Schedule is usually prohibitive. The only way in is upriver by boat and takes several days from the coast. Hard to do that if I'm only looking to spend a few days or a week away. Plus flights are expensive to just get in-country.

Schedule is usually prohibitive. The only way in is upriver by boat and takes several days from the coast. Hard to do that if I'm only looking to spend a few days or a week away. Plus flights are expensive to just get in-country.
You could use those rare gems to pay for it though.

I love tent camping. The older I get, the more a camper sounds nice, for my back, because of the mattress. But I love being out in nature, far away from everyone
I pack a double height queen air mattress for that reason. Easy to inflate with a small pump and way more comfortable than a cot or a bag on the ground. Warmer too if you're up off the ground.

Just coming in and stealing trees
True dat. Waiting on the survey to bust their butts
I pack a double height queen air mattress for that reason. Easy to inflate with a small pump and way more comfortable than a cot or a bag on the ground. Warmer too if you're up off the ground.
Good idea

Back
Top Bottom