🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
Today's question is from @HorseGirlAbby
Did you go to college? If so, what did you major in?
I went to junior college and took some electronics classes. I also took "farrier science", which was a class that taught us how to shoe horses.

Today's question is from @HorseGirlAbby

I went to junior college and took some electronics classes. I also took "farrier science", which was a class that taught us how to shoe horses.
I am in college.
I have an associate of science in elementary education and I will be graduating this fall with a bachelor of applied science (specializing in applied development/mass communications).

Yes, got a BA in photography.

I was at a presentation where the lecturer asked people who had ANY kind of degree past high school to raise their hands. He told everyone to look around; almost everyone had their hand up.

He then told people to leave their hand up IF they were working in the field their degree was in, and told everyone to look around: There were only about 1/3 as many hands up.

My step-brother got a degree in some kind of geology (don't recall the specialty). He worked at a small nearby resort for pocket money, ended up managing and then owning it.

Back
Top Bottom