Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

Pics

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)

Hello everyone!!! I've been soooo busy lately, buuuut I am currently raising some chicks and 2 baby turkeys, one of which looks to be a male!

I hope everyone here is doing well!!!

Don

Attachments

• IMG_0664.jpeg
    IMG_0664.jpeg
    634.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0665.jpeg
    IMG_0665.jpeg
    612.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0666.jpeg
    IMG_0666.jpeg
    626.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0667.jpeg
    IMG_0667.jpeg
    542.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0668.jpeg
    IMG_0668.jpeg
    526.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0670.jpeg
    IMG_0670.jpeg
    400.1 KB · Views: 59
Oh hehe 😅

I got super busy and we kinda figured out how to handle all these dramatic chickens.

We also found a nestling pigeon that had been booted from its nest over the summer and we have a pigeon now too. I think I'm her mate idk

Attachments

• 20240331_085637.jpg
    20240331_085637.jpg
    590.2 KB · Views: 88
We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
Tending my girls, and now it's mowing season so starting to get busy. Now, if only Nugget and the rest of the ladies will get busy, as well. 😉
Gotta start earning those treats!

Hi!!! Thank you for reaching out 😊 All has been well thankfully for all my chickens. I was having so much drama with Polish chicks last year. But I found a breeder near me and I got two tolbunt Polish sisters and they are doing wonderful! I love them so much! I’ve found the key is to get them from a reliable breeder. They just turned one this month! All my other chickens are doing good too! I’m so thankful to have this forum as everyone is always helpful! 🐥🩷😍☀️

Hi Folks,
All great here. We finally got Betty to stop making the awful noise by moving things around in the stable they sleep in. I think it disturbed her pattern of behaviour. She can still shout but it’s occasional now not constant. I think it’s still on YouTube ‘This is Betty’ Check it out. A duck with an amazing set of lungs! X

IMG_5610.jpeg

Hi
I'm still here, but up to my eyes in it. We've no birds at the moment 'cos a pine martin decided it was hungry and broke in and killed the lot. Not nice !! We are looking to start again when I have sorted the coop (which I thought was secure).

Back
Top Bottom