I CALLED ABOUT A CHICKEN SWAP FOR TRACTOR SUPPLY IN AUGUSTA MAINE

I've been to the Scarborough TSC several times. A third of the building is sub-letted to an appliance store.

Other problems is there is ample parking and the space is out in the open. The surrounding area is like a rocky desert so far. No shade tree's or grassy area. So if one is planned there you would need a cover or if it's hot that day your gonna get over heated.

You are next to South Portland and Portland, big cities for Maine.

I would love to see one there though.

bob

I am definitely interested in either one...Augusta or Scarborough...YEAH!!! I'm already excited for another CHICKENSTOCK! I have 20 silkie eggs in the incubator ready for the next one...

I saw on TS website that they have a store in Skowhegan also. I haven't seen the store so I'm not sure how there set up is but that might be an option for a fall one.

Quote:
Skowhegan is the one and only TSC store I have been to. Was just driving by and did a u-turn to check it out. Honest.

Their parking lot looked plenty big enough for a swap.

isnt there some kind of auction or something that goes on in skohegan?
and is augusta, oxford, skohegan within an hour of each other?
i think all 3 would be fine spots.

scarborough too for that matter, a bit closer to me
big_smile.png

Skowhegan is about 2 hours from Oxford. Augusta is about 45 minutes from Skowhegan and about 1 hour 15 minutes from Oxford. I read on a few other threads about an auction in Skowheagn on Monday's but have never been.

so if i understand it , they are all further north from oxford, wow, oxford was almost 2 hrs for me. but i still think they are great places to hold swaps.

Back
Top Bottom