Do Peafowl scratch up cars?

Does the plant go to seed? If so i will trade you some texas lilac seed for shrimp seeds if you are intrested.
my birds love the seeds and they bloom all spring/summer long.
If you want a plant that grows fast, can take a ton of poo/grows in any soil and provide shade and cover in 2 years this is a wonderful plant.

I purchased my first twig in 2009 now that tree/bush is 10 feet tall and just as big around.
I have a better photo of the entire plant in my photobucket but it is down this morning so i could not retreve any of them.
you can do an image search if you want to see what they look like, even shows some trimed to make a nice looking tree.

Best part for me is i have honey bees and they love this plant and the honey taste great.

Wow those are BEAUTIFUL
ep.gif
FLOWERS!!!!

Will check to see if they seed, that would be fun to do a trade :) I am very much interested in plants and am fortunate to have fertile soil where I live so I will check on that. I'll get back with you and PM when I find out.

Thanks!

It's a texas lilac or at least that is the nick name for them, you can look them up via net lots of photos of them.

You got any seeds to trade with me? mine are seeding at this time and i will be harvesting them soon, then they will start blooming again and seed again.
I love them, i want to plant them all down my fence rows ,that is 2/3rds of a mile in the front of my property,
love.gif

Hi
Does anyone have any photographic evidence of car damage caused by peafowl?
My car was badly damaged by peafowl but the owners are refusing to take responsibility.
I'm trying to find evidence of similar damage caused by peafowl to use in evidence
thanks

All kinds of critters can scratch cars, cats are one of them even though they only retract claws when defending themselves or holding prey.
What i am saying is you more than likely gonna have to get a photo of the peas on or next to your auto to prove your case because just having photos of what others say are scratches for peas may be considered here-say.

Good luck in your quest, i know it's gotta be irritating as all heck.

Thanks for the links. I hadn't seen the second link before.
I called the police but it's a civil matter so I have to go to court (I'm in the UK so maybe it's different here)
I know zazouse, but unfortunately I didn't see them do it so am trying to get what I can. There were no cat hairs or paw prints and the type of damage seems consistent with what peafowl do but at the end of the day it'll be up to the judge to decide.

Thanks for the links. I hadn't seen the second link before.
I called the police but it's a civil matter so I have to go to court (I'm in the UK so maybe it's different here)
I know zazouse, but unfortunately I didn't see them do it so am trying to get what I can. There were no cat hairs or paw prints and the type of damage seems consistent with what peafowl do but at the end of the day it'll be up to the judge to decide.
There is plenty of precedence for judging in your favor. Peafowl are known to be damaging car scratchers, and I bet if you take some great pics, you can find professionals who for a minimal fee will send you something saying it appears to be peafowl damage. Talons are different than claws by far. Just good copies of these pics, next to pic of dog vs. cat scratches should be sufficient to aid your case.

Hi
Does anyone have any photographic evidence of car damage caused by peafowl?
My car was badly damaged by peafowl but the owners are refusing to take responsibility.
I'm trying to find evidence of similar damage caused by peafowl to use in evidence
thanks
Peacocks (during mating season) will attack their reflections in dark, shiny cars. Here's some photographic evidence for ya!
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom