Do Peafowl scratch up cars?

Morrison needs an attitude adjustment for sure! Show him the crock pot ot pressure cooker,,spike his drinking water with some cheep stout so he can't fly,,have him de-toenailed
De-tonailed
lau.gif
didn't think of that one!

Them toenails grow back so it would be a temporary fix for about 3 months.

My peas love my dump truck,tractors and dozer but i don't care, i move them around so much they have different places to get up on, so far so good but my DH did park his car in a different place once and every pea here decided it must be for them like the other farm equipment so there were a dozen peas on that little colbalt.
lau.gif

When ya got critters that can fly there is no telling where they will land, ya don't want it landed on put it in the garage and shut the door, me i don't have a door.
lau.gif

My grandadaughters pony ate the seat on one of my 4-wheelers , i never did replace it figured for the price of a new seat a towel will do just fine.

Our post master told me I would be so sorry that I got peacocks. She said they got a pair live on an acreage just at the edge of town. They wouldn't stay at home and got calls continually about them on someones car. She said they had to go when one sit on a neighbor's deck kept picking at the patio doors. Said it didn't completely break but cracked. I'm glad are neighbors aren't close at least if they do cause damage it will be our own.

Back
Top Bottom