yeah everyone is getting along

Chickiemom25

Crowing
12 Years
May 13, 2011
North Alabama
91533_img_0341.jpg

I think one is under the coop.....

its been 2 days now and although Barbie was being chased around this morning a little ( I think it just wants a reason to run and squawk like chicken little), the 2 leaders are getting along nowand everyone was eating together nicely. Even noticed the 2 groups integrated when they woke up this morning. Hopefully any roos will be becoming very obvious shortly as I either need a bigger coop or to get rid of one before they are all grown up as my coop wasn't build for 5. I have 2 possible roos.. time will tell.

That's good that they're getting along. Oh and nice coop. If you want to add more chickens you might as well build a bigger coop! :)

actually I am looking to bring the number down.. I cant find any regulations for my city that allows/disallows the birds... We got an extra in case one was a roo and some how ended up with 2 extra... I may have 2 roos so we might be ok or I will be learning more construction techniques soon . Unfortunately every man I know thinks I am crazy having city chickens.... Guess it makes me learn more and improve my skills.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom