When do I worm?

Great that you have the paste. If she weighs in around between 4-6 pounds, 2 pea sized or 1 chickpea sized dolup under the tongue should do it. If you haven't wormed recently, I'd use it for 4 days, repeat in 10 days for another 4 days. Use probiotics afterwards too to help replace good bacteria in the gut.
Are there probiotics you recommend?

Are there probiotics you recommend?
Any probiotics will work on chickens, probiotics are all the same for humans and animals. I use what ever I have on hand, lately I use these dog probiotics I get from Chewy...
20230517_165713.jpg

Any probiotics will work however.

Any probiotics will work on chickens, probiotics are all the same for humans and animals. I use what ever I have on hand, lately I use these dog probiotics I get from Chewy...
View attachment 3509029
Any probiotics will work however.
Would you mind sharing how you dose this for your chickens ? I bought some dog probiotics that you sprinkle on the food for dogs and was going to use it for the chickens . I’m just not sure how much to use ?

Would you mind sharing how you dose this for your chickens ? I bought some dog probiotics that you sprinkle on the food for dogs and was going to use it for the chickens . I’m just not sure how much to use ?
You can do this too with chickens, sprinkle it on food, especially something they like. Is there a scoop included in the package? I would make up some scrambled eggs and depending on how many birds you are feeding, I'd sprinkle a scoop on top of the eggs once a day. You can also put the probiotics in the water but you will need to change out the water daily regardless if they didn't finish it all. A couple scoops per gallon should do it. 😊

You can do this too with chickens, sprinkle it on food, especially something they like. Is there a scoop included in the package? I would make up some scrambled eggs and depending on how many birds you are feeding, I'd sprinkle a scoop on top of the eggs once a day. You can also put the probiotics in the water but you will need to change out the water daily regardless if they didn't finish it all. A couple scoops per gallon should do it. 😊
Thanks for your answer !

Back
Top Bottom