What's wrong with my two chicks ?

WolF111

In the Brooder
Aug 12, 2021
I Just got two Columbian Brahma chicks. They were fine when they arrived but just after two days they looked super lethargic and couldn't even walk properly. I suspected that they might be suffering from coccidiosis, so I treated em for the same. But they still don't seem to be recovering. Can anyone of you please help me out in getting them well. Attaching a few images here.

Attachments

• 20240502_182336.jpg
    20240502_182336.jpg
    885.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 20240502_182333.jpg
    20240502_182333.jpg
    854.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240502_182331.jpg
    20240502_182331.jpg
    903.2 KB · Views: 2
How old are they? The food they have looks to be scratch grains? Are you feeding a balanced chick starter grower or all flock feed? Scratch is not balanced and has too little protein, as well as not enough vitamins and minerals.
Did you treat with Corid, and what dosage were you using? What do their poops look like? Are they eating or drinking?

How old are they? The food they have looks to be scratch grains? Are you feeding a balanced chick starter grower or all flock feed? Scratch is not balanced and has too little protein, as well as not enough vitamins and minerals.
Did you treat with Corid, and what dosage were you using? What do their poops look like? Are they eating or drinking

Did you treat with Corid, and what dosage were you using? What do their poops look like? Are they eating or drinking?
They are around 3 months old. Thats not their food. I actually fed them scrambled eggs and lamb liver. Plus I have been giving them some vitamins with water. They do drink and feed on their own but they just look super lethargic.i did treat them with corid and used the standard dosage. When they arrived their poop looked redish and watery, rn it is still kinda watery but it's not red anymore.

Back
Top Bottom