What did you do in the garden today?

So the planting for today is a no go. I decided that since my husband is back at work I am taking a break. I did pull up the broccoli that didn't produce and plucked the seed pods off and then divided it up for the rabbits and my 2 girls. Picked some parsley and cilantro for dehydrating. I'm loving the fact that I don't have to spend money on parsley or cilantro.

Thank you, all, for the well wishes. Sadly, she did not survive... The vet put her down when he arrived late this evening. We knew her chances were very slim. I have her covered up in the barn since weather is bad. DH will call someone tomorrow to come bury her.

We are keeping our other mare in a stall for the night so she doesn't run around in a panic looking for her friend. On Wednesday, we'll transfer her back to the boarding facility where my daughter has her show horse. That way she won't be alone...

For the first time in 20 yrs, I won't have horses to care for every day. Still have horses we own, just none on our farm.

Thank you, all, for the well wishes. Sadly, she did not survive... The vet put her down when he arrived late this evening. We knew her chances were very slim. I have her covered up in the barn since weather is bad. DH will call someone tomorrow to come bury her.

We are keeping our other mare in a stall for the night so she doesn't run around in a panic looking for her friend. On Wednesday, we'll transfer her back to the boarding facility where my daughter has her show horse. That way she won't be alone...

For the first time in 20 yrs, I won't have horses to care for every day. Still have horses we own, just none on our farm.
I'm so sorry. :hugs

I'm so sorry to hear this. :hugs

I am so sorry !

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending love and support. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom