What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
Try Schijndelaar. Never heard of the breed before BYC. I can see why. Tongue twisters are nothing measuring up to this
If I cannot say it I do not have it. LOL. It was confusing as some will call them by acronyms….PBR, RIR, CLB. I am not aware of an acronym for a Orpington but maybe it does exist but never seen it. My choices are driven by whether they make pretty lawn decoration….just kidding. Health, temperament., egg size then color. BYC has loads of info and in no time you learn more then you expected.

If I cannot say it I do not have it. LOL. It was confusing as some will call them by acronyms….PBR, RIR, CLB. I am not aware of an acronym for a Orpington but maybe it does exist but never seen it. My choices are driven by whether they make pretty lawn decoration….just kidding. Health, temperament., egg size then color. BYC has loads of info and in no time you learn more then you expected.
No it’s fine. I’ve decided to make up my breeds. Maybe you didn’t see the picture of my rare Australian Fuzzy Breeches Cutielorp??

My uncle is sorta like "Robert, Is this big enough for the chickens?"

"No no! Make it bigger!" and its already as big as our house
We have a brooder, a smaller coop/run it’s the “transition” coop and the BIG coop. But my husband has added so many rooms to the transition coop.. a room for the dust bathing, sleeping, eating, laying. I’m like they’re not going to need the big coop! They have a McMansion right here.

Hi
Years ago when I was given a flick of chickens and the very basics of feed, water, shelter
I was at a loss and thankfully learned a lot in a year from trial and era. But had no clue what breed they were.. it was the fluffy ones or the black ones, white ones, mean ones etc lol
Now, after years of chickens, I use hatchery websites and friends who are chicken owners.
Now google has this great thing that you can point your phone at a chicken and take a picture of it and it will give you all the info you need about it including their breed

Hi
Years ago when I was given a flick of chickens and the very basics of feed, water, shelter
I was at a loss and thankfully learned a lot in a year from trial and era. But had no clue what breed they were.. it was the fluffy ones or the black ones, white ones, mean ones etc lol
Now, after years of chickens, I use hatchery websites and friends who are chicken owners.
Now google has this great thing that you can point your phone at a chicken and take a picture of it and it will give you all the info you need about it including their breed
Hi, I tried that google thing, it said every one of mine was an ISA brown. Even my legbars and Australian Fuzzy Breeches Cutielorps.

Back
Top Bottom