WANTED: 4 Assorted Bantam Cochins!

CiarasChickens

Hatching
10 Years
May 1, 2009
Hi everyone! I have looked at websites selling chickens, but I want them as pets, and all of the sites want me to buy in incraments of five, ten, or twenty-five.

I only want four, and I would love to have each of them be a different color. I know for sure I want a buff and a barred, but I think I also want a golden laced and one other different one. I don't know if anyone is willing to customize my order like this, but if you are, could you please let me know how much for each bird, and how much for shipping. I am very new to this, and know that I must keep them in an incubator inside my home, and my coop is being built on May 16th!

Thanks for the help!
smile.png

Try Ideal Poultry or MyPetChicken. They both do small orders, and you can get just 1 of each if you want. Plus they have various assorted chicks. Ideal is cheaper on the shipping.

Ideal will ship you as few as you want, as long as you spend $20. They will pack in extra roosters for warmth, though. You could always find a new home for the roos if you don't want to keep them.

Oh, okay, I will ask my local farm supply place if they carry them, if not, I'll resort to homemade
smile.png

if you don't want to risk ordering too many or getting more when you order, you might want to post a thread asking if anyone from your area has chicks for sale...

i'm sure most people on here would be willing to sell you just a few!

Back
Top Bottom