Utah!

This weekend in Cache Valley...

The following weekend is the Utah Fancy Poultry Show at the Legacy Event Center in Farmington.

Ya they will. The boss wants a chocolate and a blue egg layer then doesn't care. Me I just want a friendly one I can handle and hang out with lol.
cream legbars lay beautiful blue eggs but in my experience are not very friendly nor are they the best layers. so fair warning lol :) i still love mine tho and i can pet her fine but she is not one that seeks out companionship much. maybe its just my girl? not sure if you are even thinking about a legbar but i wanted to put this out there just in case :)

Hey all,
For all the duck lovers out there: There's a duck in my front yard. He/she just randomly came here and doesn't seem to have any inclination to leave. I figure she might be attracted to our chickens. She almost seems tame although she does back away when I come within about ten feet of her. Is she sick? Maybe she is lost? Wild? Who knows. Anyways, for those who know ducks: a few questions... 1. Gender? 2. Breed? 3. How old is it? (not hearing any quacking just little chirps...) 4. Does it look wild or domesticated? 5. Does it look healthy (I guess she could just be too weak to fly any further....)?
Anyways, I am in Syracuse and if any of you from around here have lost a duck that looks like this one I think I may have found your duck!
Thanks!

Last edited:
I think your duck is a mallard and judging by the sounds, I would say female. She looks pretty healthy. Just might be lonely. Hard to tell the age on her

Back
Top Bottom