UK Law change - all bird keepers must register their birds with DEFRA

Okay what I am very confused do I have to register my birds or can I choose not too???? Or do you not know???
If you volunteer any information regarding the number of poultry you keep it is your own choice. No one can make you give them that / or any other info if you choose not to. Unless your chickens are running around killing or causing grevious bodily harm to people.

This was the consultation paper.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/764286/farm-inspection-regulatio-review-final-report-2018.pdf

"The requirements will be set out in legislation shortly and keepers will also be legally required to update their information on an annual basis."
Legislation is not law. Rule is not law. Mandate is not law. Requirement is not law. Regulation is not law. Only Act is law.

Legislation is not law. Rule is not law. Mandate is not law. Requirement is not law. Regulation is not law. Only Act is law.
and what exactly are your legal qualifications?
Be aware you are confusing people who will be affected by this and you may be misleading people into breaking the law when it is enacted. Which is highly irresponsible.

Back
Top Bottom