TudyBOT Randomness

Have any of y’all heard about the 14ft gator in Florida that was caught the other day?
No, maybe bc I don’t live anywhere near Florida.
Here was on the news that a couple of dogs broke out and attacked alpaca’s of a hobbyist. One died, several wounded. And a week ago a baby got killed by a dog. At a comedy show they had an item about fighting dogs attacking people. Plastic surgeons have asked to forbid fighting breeds because the owners often can’t control them. The surgeons often get confronted with the misery these dogs cause.
If your going to go with basil mind as well use thyme as well they go so good together
I meant Basil (Fawlty towers) not basil. -> Polly an Sybil are more in line.

Last edited:
I just love herb and tree names, I have a chicken named Willow as well! :) And my new hen is an Olive Egger so I'm thinking Basil is a good choice, But my siblings think it sounds more like a boys name to them.
I think it sound perfect for a girl my sugar glider was a girl. Plus it doesn’t matter what they feel just go with what you feel so you’re happy with your choice.

I think it sound perfect for a girl my sugar glider was a girl. Plus it doesn’t matter what they feel just go with what you feel so you’re happy with your choice.
Aw your sugar glider sounds really sweet! My sister wants a sugar glider for a pet as well. I think I'll do Basil for my hen since I keep going back to that name :D

Back
Top Bottom