TudyBOT Randomness

Pics
Aw your sugar glider sounds really sweet! My sister wants a sugar glider for a pet as well. I think I'll do Basil for my hen since I keep going back to that name :D
They are a handful. They were the reason we got quail sadly they died of unknown causes. At around 2 years I guess they got sick but as they are like chickens they don’t show sickness untill they drop dead we couldn’t tell.

They are a handful. They were the reason we got quail sadly they died of unknown causes. At around 2 years I guess they got sick but as they are like chickens they don’t show sickness untill they drop dead we couldn’t tell.
Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that! I didnt know sugar gliders can not show sickness that must be horrible not knowing if they are sick. I know caring for an exotic pet can be harder then a normal pet.

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that! I didnt know sugar gliders can not show sickness that must be horrible not knowing if they are sick. I know caring for an exotic pet can be harder then a normal pet.
Yeah because they are prey animals they don’t show anything it sucks but it’s what comes with taking care of exotics.

Back
Top Bottom