TudyBOT Feedback & Discussion Thread

I'm not sure I understand the "monetization" reference. We've never mentioned anything related to monetization when discussing TudyBOT.

To reiterate: The decision to make TudyBOT only available to PFM's was in response to a vocal group of members that were very concerned about her being available to all members.

For more reference, please see my post here:
And if you were to make TudyBOT available for non PFMs, then I would advise putting a big "EXPERIMENT" label on her along with a hazardous robot symbol.
I would be happy to see her available to all, but I can see why people would be concerned.

I think it's better that she's kept for only those who've bought or won a pfm. Only because it limits the number of new members who have access to her.
Pfms are usually more active, experienced, and involved in the forum, so they're probably a good group to grant the access to.
I don't think it's about monetization at all. Anyone who buys a pfm just to have access to a faulty bot is obviously
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

And it probably wouldn't be the first bad decision they've made.
Ultimately, I still don't like the bot, but at least 90% of the problems I have with her are solved by keeping her in a corner and limiting access.

I think it's better that she's kept for only those who've bought or won a pfm. Only because it limits the number of new members who have access to her.
Pfms are usually more active, experienced, and involved in the forum, so they're probably a good group to grant the access to.
I don't think it's about monetization at all. Anyone who buys a pfm just to have access to a faulty bot is obviously
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

And it probably wouldn't be the first bad decision they've made.
Ultimately, I still don't like the bot, but at least 90% of the problems I have with her are solved by keeping her in a corner and limiting access.
The only problem I have with her, is the amount of relatively easy questions she gets wrong. I mean, she said wild birds could fertilize chicken eggs. :th

Oh, I just realized that PFM stands for Premium Feather Member. :old I may have that or at least I did at one time. Also, I vaguely recall renewing after getting some sort of notice.

How can a person find out if they already have a PFM? Does it automatically open the secret door?
You would have that grey tag that says Premium Feather Member on your pf.

Oh, I just realized that PFM stands for Premium Feather Member. :old I may have that or at least I did at one time. Also, I vaguely recall renewing after getting some sort of notice.

How can a person find out if they already have a PFM? Does it automatically open the secret door?
Your name should have a gray badge that says "premium feather member"
You currently are not one.

Click on your User Name in the header and then click on Account upgrades. It will tell you if you have a PFM and when it expires.

Back
Top Bottom