TSC Duckling Identification

Here's my yellow ones I thought were Pekins but on my other post someone said probably not.

I also have these possible runners? I think the fawn and white one is but not sure about the brown mallard color ones. Also do the mallard color ones look female in color or too early to tell still?
It is to early to tell if they are male or female just by feathers judging from the pictures and what I know.

These 4 little guys were sold at our TSC specifically as Muscovies.
duck.jpg

Of course, they are about 5x that size now! Friendly little ducks, though. I also got 6 of the brown ones from TSC as well. Everything I can see at them says Khaki's but I'm new to ducks so who knows?

Whatever they are we are having a lot of fun with them. They are about 8 weeks old now.

My lil TSC babies are growing quite quickly as well... I am more positive than ever they are Blue Swedes and so excited to have them. We’ve been doing a slow introduction while they are growing and put them in the run while the rest of our flock is free ranging during the day, just until they are a little bigger and fully feathered. Here they are yesterday in the indoor playpen waiting for their brooder
FE529D77-CF16-4C5E-B312-C76823A39A43.jpeg
to be cleaned!

These 4 little guys were sold at our TSC specifically as Muscovies.
View attachment 1332405

Of course, they are about 5x that size now! Friendly little ducks, though. I also got 6 of the brown ones from TSC as well. Everything I can see at them says Khaki's but I'm new to ducks so who knows?

Whatever they are we are having a lot of fun with them. They are about 8 weeks old now.
Do you have more recent pics?

Just took these. They look exact same. They're definitely not growing nearly as fast as my Rouen.

Attachments

• 20180419_091519.jpg
    20180419_091519.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 134

Back
Top Bottom