Treats for chicks and other food questions.

Admins, I'm very disappointed that you picked an AI image to represent this thread to be featured on the front page :( There are so many wonderful real photos of cute real chicks, both on and off BYC, let's not give in to AI crap!
2x. I thoroughly agree. Like I stated in another post, the real world has a beauty that cannot be reached by AI. Anyone who has chicks can snap cute pictures of them, it is not that hard.

2x. I thoroughly agree. Like I stated in another post, the real world has a beauty that cannot be reached by AI. Anyone who has chicks can snap cute pictures of them, it is not that hard.
If this continues to go on for long enough, I will not be using BackYard Chickens as much out of spite. I see this AI usage driving other users away as well.

This is such a wonderful post but is ruined by the pesky AI photo, I am so confused, WHY IS THERE A SUN INSIDE A HOUSE?? WHY IS THERE PIECES OF CHEESE NEXT TO THE CHICK, WHY IS THERE A SMALL LEMON TREE GROWING SOMEHOW (EVEN THOUGH ITS INSIDE????) Okay, Thank you for coming to my rant ted talk.

This is such a wonderful post but is ruined by the pesky AI photo, I am so confused, WHY IS THERE A SUN INSIDE A HOUSE?? WHY IS THERE PIECES OF CHEESE NEXT TO THE CHICK, WHY IS THERE A SMALL LEMON TREE GROWING SOMEHOW (EVEN THOUGH ITS INSIDE????) Okay, Thank you for coming to my rant ted talk.
On this site, discussing real chickens, I would prefer to see real photos. But as an image, I think that AI one is a pretty good imitation of of some styles of real photographs.

Assuming that were a real photo, I would take it as a deliberately composed scene: a colorful backdrop, a potted plant or decorative arrangement of leaves and fruit (see the basket or pot or something at the bottom of it?), a stuffed toy chick, and a bit of something for the chick to "eat" because the thread is about treats for chicks.

It is what I might expect to see if you took a chick to a professional photographer, like when some people get professional photos of their children to send to relatives at Christmas or Easter.

On this site, discussing real chickens, I would prefer to see real photos. But as an image, I think that AI one is a pretty good imitation of of some styles of real photographs.

Assuming that were a real photo, I would take it as a deliberately composed scene: a colorful backdrop, a potted plant or decorative arrangement of leaves and fruit (see the basket or pot or something at the bottom of it?), a stuffed toy chick, and a bit of something for the chick to "eat" because the thread is about treats for chicks.

It is what I might expect to see if you took a chick to a professional photographer, like when some people get professional photos of their children to send to relatives at Christmas or Easter.
I can barely manage to get my cat to not be licking something inappropriate during a photo... Y'all are obviously way more talented than I.

Back
Top Bottom