The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

On a positive note, we have 23 healthy (so far) chicks! The 20 are in the brooder, and the last two serama, along with one Tsouloufati are still in Electric Lady, and will be moved to the brooder tomorrow. Pretty much impossible to get all of these guys photographed, but here's one
Screenshot_20240427_232129_Gallery.jpg

On a positive note, we have 23 healthy (so far) chicks! The 20 are in the brooder, and the last two serama, along with one Tsouloufati are still in Electric Lady, and will be moved to the brooder tomorrow. Pretty much impossible to get all of these guys photographed, but here's oneView attachment 3814153
Awwwwww… BABIES! I’m so happy for you Fluffy!!!! I wish you knew which ones were Tsoureki and Freddie. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Also, I’m very sorry for your losses. 😞 Rest peacefully in that beautiful brooder in Heaven little ones.
1714251855226.png

They're very floofy, aren't they?! Despite the fact that the Tsouloufates are a "lean" breed, the chicks are still very floofy. The serama chicks don't have as much down, they're less floofy, but oh so cute. The younger ones try to go under the Tsouloufati chicks, like they would if they were brooded by a mum

Awwwwww… BABIES! I’m so happy for you Fluffy!!!! I wish you knew which ones were Tsoureki and Freddie. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Also, I’m very sorry for your losses. 😞 Rest peacefully in that beautiful brooder in Heaven little ones.
View attachment 3814158

Thank you so much! I too wish I knew which egg belongs to each chick. Unfortunately after the brahma chick hatched (although not really an unfortunate event, since I'd never say the hatching of a chick is unfortunate), it and Tzatziki made a mess trying to get to eachother, rolling around all the other eggs

Back
Top Bottom