Speckles's Babies Hatch Along!

So update -

Speckles ate 3 of the hatching eggs a few days ago and I replaced them and took them away from her and gave them to Puff. She hasn't ate any of them and all are developing as of last night, moving, and looking good!
So it's now Mama Puff's brood because I found out that Speckles makes a terrible mom by practically eating the kids....

So update -

Speckles ate 3 of the hatching eggs a few days ago and I replaced them and took them away from her and gave them to Puff. She hasn't ate any of them and all are developing as of last night, moving, and looking good!
So it's now Mama Puff's brood because I found out that Speckles makes a terrible mom by practically eating the kids....
Oh yuck šŸ¤® bad Speckles!

Let's go Mama Puff! Keep those babies safe and warm!

Speckles was just feeling peckish is all šŸ¤£

Did AngelDust get eaten? šŸ¤” Glad you replaced everyone. Grow Angel grow!
Angel Dust Adam GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Here's an updated post, maybe some more people would like to root for the other eggs.
1 - @WoDia - Sassafras
2 - @GreenJay - Lotus
3 - @ElfenLeid89 - AngelDust
4 - @Logar - Dune
5 - @Tiffany Wikk - Sage
6 - @Antiocheggers - Buttercup
7 - @fluffycrow - Cassandra
8 - @Debbie292d - Sweet Pea
9 - @Addicted To Chickens - Scilla
10 - @Elspeth Dinsmore - Savannah
12 - @Chive
@Chive would you like to choose one and name it since you arrived a moment too late? šŸ˜Š
Anyone else feel free to pick an egg and name it!
11 and 12 are Midnight Majesty Maran eggs and 13 is a green egg from my Easter Eggers! šŸ˜

Last edited:
Here's an updated post, maybe some more people would like to root for the other eggs.
1 - @WoDia - Sassafras
2 - @GreenJay - Lotus
3 - @ElfenLeid89 - AngelDust
4 - @Logar - Dune
5 - @Tiffany Wikk - Sage
6 - @Antiocheggers - Buttercup
7 - @fluffycrow - Cassandra
8 - @Debbie292d - Sweet Pea
9 - @Addicted To Chickens - Scilla
10 - @Elspeth Dinsmore - Savannah
@Chive would you like to choose one and name it since you arrived a moment too late? šŸ˜Š
Anyone else feel free to pick an egg and name it!
11 and 12 are Midnight Majesty Maran eggs and 13 is a green egg from my Easter Eggers! šŸ˜
Aw, thanks!šŸ˜Š I would love to! May I pick 12? How about Jacaranda for a girl, and Jasper for a boy? (Do you have a Jasper already?)
I love Midnight Majesty Marans! Do any of yours have more of a purple sheen to their feathers? I'm rooting for it to be a girl, and that she will have a bit of a purple sheen so her name suits her better. :D

Back
Top Bottom