The New Oklahoma Auction/Swap List

STATE LINE CONSIGNMENT & POULTRY/RABBIT AUCTION
12:45 p.m., Sunday September 27, 2015 (I know that is over but this is what is in the paper. It's every month.)
214 Oklahoma St. South Coffeyville, OK
STATE LINE AUCTION SERVICES
(918) 467-0258

Just about anything you'd find at an estate or consignment auction, just not as much. They can not except poultry or rabbits from KS or MO.
Large items sell 1st.

Hello fellow Oklahomans! I have some pullets to sell and was wondering if anyone had a updated consolidated list of the swaps in the state. There has been one posted in a while. Thanks!

Hello fellow Oklahomans! I have some pullets to sell and was wondering if anyone had a updated consolidated list of the swaps in the state. There has been one posted in a while. Thanks!

I haven't noticed a consolidation or active thread. But have noticed the incubating threads (incubators anonymous) talk a lot about buying and selling as well as the thread "Okies in the BYC!!!"
What do you have and where are you located?

I raise chicks and currently sell on Craigslist. Just curious if there are other avenues to sell as well. I am just NE of Edmond. Thanks!
K

Hello all. New to posting, but have been lurking here for the past few years. I'm planning on going to the next auction to try to find new homes for some 2+ month old cockerels. I have 12 of them.:rant :mad: What's the best way to sell them at auction? I'm new to the whole auction thing. The whole lot together in a cage or break them up? They are all the same breed except for one. I'm really not looking to make a profit. I just need them gone.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom