The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for auction: 12 plus eggs from my black, white, and paints. I have black roo over black and paint hens, white roo over white and paint hens. I am done hatching for the year, so my stopping is your gain. My fertility is awesome! The girls will be molting soon, so these eggs will be available for a limited time. PayPal only, Shipping on Tuesday. Auction will start at $10, shipping is an additional $12. Auction ends tomorrow at 12 noon CST.
Hoping you offer these again I missed it!

Bad picture Sorry need a new camera :)

39 Fertile Eggs Barnyard Mix All great Egg layers

Starting Bid $15+17 Shipping

Auction Ends 8/20 6 pm Will Ship 8/21

No Eggs older then 4 Days when Shipped

All Payments Through Paypal Only

24 hr auction! Auction ends July 24 at 10:30pm Eastern

6+ white silkie/showgirl hatching eggs. In the pen are 2 silkie Roos covering 4 silkie hens and 1 showgirl.
Starting bid $10 plus a flat shipping rate of $12. Payment via paypal will need to be sent ASAP to ensure eggs ship out on Saturday morning.

5 of 8 hatched so far!

I have 18+ Cream Crested legbars that can go Monday..getting 5+ a day now...Im done hatching for the season...hatch rates at home are about 90-95% and I get about 65-70% pullets...I am NOT guaranteeing anything once they leave my house...same shpeel we hear all the time with shipping and buying at your own risk..

50$ includes shipping priority :D:D first to say mine and pay through paypal today gets em!

Thank you :)

SOLD!!! Sorry should have posted when they sold;( sent 25 or 26?

I can do another batch next week if anyone is interested..the girls are still cranking:)

let me know when you have another batch ready please.

Good grief my CCLs dont know what to do! Lol I have 12+ CCL eggs I can send Tuesday. They just about quit for a week...now they are laying again;)

I also have a few older eggs from wed/thurs ill include for free cause you never know...so there will be at least 18...

Including shipping 50$ total...shipping has been running me 20$ so your really paying 30$ for all the eggs...ill keep collecting today and tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom