The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I can remember when I was real young (can't believe I can still remember that long ago) but anyway it was a 12 horse Cub Cadet with a hydrostatic trans. Only reason I think I do remember it is because I got my A-- whooped real good. When my dad caught me out on the road doing wheelies. It was only about a month old.

I can remember when I was real young (can't believe I can still remember that long ago) but anyway it was a 12 horse Cub Cadet with a hydrostatic trans. Only reason I think I do remember it is because I got my A-- whooped real good. When my dad caught me out on the road doing wheelies. It was only about a month old.
Lol, ya you may have earned that one.

Slow start today but it's set day #2.
Looks like I have 9 of those egg turners. One's still in the box so I'll call that one good for now. Now have 6 in the Pepsi bator and two plugged in on the table.
Been bouncing around taking pics and comparing since last night. I'm pretty certain one isn't working. Of course it's one in the incubator so decided I'd make and eat breakfast. Something I never do. Then check it one last time.
Get that done and then set batch #2.
Weather was on the colder side last week so I'll see how this week goes. If it's warm this week and looks to continue I'll start setting some eggs in some of the other incubators within the next couple weeks.

20240327_123455.jpg 20240327_123514.jpg 20240327_123531.jpg 20240327_123605.jpg

Back
Top Bottom