The Middle Tennessee Thread

Not sure if this is the place to put this but I am looking to move to TN from Fort Lauderdale, FL. Lots of reasons to move, but I'll save those for later. I'm looking to rent a small house in the Smithville area, a friend of mine lives in Smithville. I will bringing my rooster Lucky and HIS hens, Lucy and Sophie.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated even if not right in Smithville. I've talked to a few real estate agents, they seem not to know what is for sale and what is for rent. I'm also interested in a Rent-to-Own. I would like to live in a place for a year or more before I decide to buy. Being a newbie to TN, I can't rush in to buy something when i have not lived in the area first.

You can email me directly at [email protected].

Thanks.
Michael

Hey all!! Anyone have a suggestion on where to pick up golden comets, or barred Plymouth rocks? We are new to the chicken lifestyle and want to start out with maybe 3 or 4. We are in middle TN area! Thanks in advance!

Thanks citygirl, we are trying to start them off younger so the kids can be involved in the upbringing. How do you like the barred rocks?

Hey all!! Anyone have a suggestion on where to pick up golden comets, or barred Plymouth rocks? We are new to the chicken lifestyle and want to start out with maybe 3 or 4. We are in middle TN area! Thanks in advance!

Welcome!
263a.png

Spent the last three days building this grow-out coop, pretty much by myself. My husband was supposed to have the week off with me but ended up having to work. I had 9 almost 6 week old chicks in the garage that needed to get out. And some three week olds that needed to get out of the bedroom and go to the garage. My incubator chicks are one by one going under my broody.

Back
Top Bottom