Thank you BYC!

I just really wanted to say a huge thank you to the Creators, Moderators and users of Backyard chickens.

I joined last year, I think November time, and knew very little. Since then I have started my duck keeping jouney and continue to ask ever so many questions and worries that I have.

Everyone on here has been so helpful, so kind and so informative. I dont hestitate to encourage others to join the forum, because it is truly an amazing place to learn.

I just want the admins to know that your hard work in creating and sustaining this platform is appreciated. And I want its members to know that all the effort you put into advising and teaching people is extraudinary.
I can't imagine how many chickens, ducks, geese, peafowls, quails, pigeons lives have been saved/prolonged due to the resources here.

I'm the only person in my family who has an interest in poultry, and I don't have any friends who share it either. So having this forum has given me the opportunity to feel part of a community.
Anyways, if you managed to read this far lol, thank you everyone
I to like you have nobody that cares I rip about chickens! This is been I wonderful place to feel normal

I just really wanted to say a huge thank you to the Creators, Moderators and users of Backyard chickens.

I joined last year, I think November time, and knew very little. Since then I have started my duck keeping jouney and continue to ask ever so many questions and worries that I have.

Everyone on here has been so helpful, so kind and so informative. I dont hestitate to encourage others to join the forum, because it is truly an amazing place to learn.

I just want the admins to know that your hard work in creating and sustaining this platform is appreciated. And I want its members to know that all the effort you put into advising and teaching people is extraudinary.
I can't imagine how many chickens, ducks, geese, peafowls, quails, pigeons lives have been saved/prolonged due to the resources here.

I'm the only person in my family who has an interest in poultry, and I don't have any friends who share it either. So having this forum has given me the opportunity to feel part of a community.
Anyways, if you managed to read this far lol, thank you everyone
Thank you, Beloved Birds, for expressing so well what I also feel about BYC! I'm here 6 days a week enjoying all aspects of the forum and chatting with the friends I've made here. BYC is my only social platform, it has everything I need. It feels comfortable and safe. It is only right to express gratitude to the staff for the hard work they put in keeping it friendly, fun and safe! :clap:clap:clap Thanks, guys, LOVE YOU! ❤️🌷❤️

Back
Top Bottom