Thank you BYC!

BelovedBirds

Crossing the Road
Nov 8, 2021
England
I just really wanted to say a huge thank you to the Creators, Moderators and users of Backyard chickens.

I joined last year, I think November time, and knew very little. Since then I have started my duck keeping jouney and continue to ask ever so many questions and worries that I have.

Everyone on here has been so helpful, so kind and so informative. I dont hestitate to encourage others to join the forum, because it is truly an amazing place to learn.

I just want the admins to know that your hard work in creating and sustaining this platform is appreciated. And I want its members to know that all the effort you put into advising and teaching people is extraudinary.
I can't imagine how many chickens, ducks, geese, peafowls, quails, pigeons lives have been saved/prolonged due to the resources here.

I'm the only person in my family who has an interest in poultry, and I don't have any friends who share it either. So having this forum has given me the opportunity to feel part of a community.
Anyways, if you managed to read this far lol, thank you everyone

I just really wanted to say a huge thank you to the Creators, Moderators and users of Backyard chickens.

I joined last year, I think November time, and knew very little. Since then I have started my duck keeping jouney and continue to ask ever so many questions and worries that I have.

Everyone on here has been so helpful, so kind and so informative. I dont hestitate to encourage others to join the forum, because it is truly an amazing place to learn.

I just want the admins to know that your hard work in creating and sustaining this platform is appreciated. And I want its members to know that all the effort you put into advising and teaching people is extraudinary.
I can't imagine how many chickens, ducks, geese, peafowls, quails, pigeons lives have been saved/prolonged due to the resources here.

I'm the only person in my family who has an interest in poultry, and I don't have any friends who share it either. So having this forum has given me the opportunity to feel part of a community.
I agree 100 %
I have met some amazing people on here that I chat to daily
Also learned so much about my ducks and feel a lot more confident in raising them

How sweet! BYC is the best!
Same with me. I only like talking to people about chickens amd I know that all my friends here actually care to listen about my chickens!

How sweet! BYC is the best!

Same with me. I only like talking to people about chickens amd I know that all my friends here actually care to listen about my chickens!
Same- except with ducks! My family just tells me I talk too much, if I try to talk about them 😅
It's awesome having a community like this that I get to share stuff with!

Back
Top Bottom