Starting a batch tomorrow 1/25 anyone want to join me? Valentine hatch-along!

Well I came home to two ducks zipped :D Now another silkie has pipped and zipped and I think I see 2 RIR and another silkie pipped! I'm hoping some more of the duck eggs pip I have 4 more. I am glad that there are two of them. I'm kinda sad about my rate on the RIR I went from 16 eggs down to 4 in lockdown and now only two pipping. I also only have one americauna hatched so far but like 5 more eggs in the bator. Soooo how is everyone else doing?

I have 3 BLRW hatched, 1 German New Hampshire hatched. I have a few more BLRW moving but not pipped. Nothing from my EE. It's just now day 21 for me.

I have 3 BLRW hatched, 1 German New Hampshire hatched. I have a few more BLRW moving but not pipped. Nothing from my EE. It's just now day 21 for me.

Awesome how many eggs in total did you set? I started with 48 and got down to 26 at lockdown and as of now 5 chicks and 2 ducks :D I'm hoping to have more by in the morning.

Awesome how many eggs in total did you set? I started with 48 and got down to 26 at lockdown and as of now 5 chicks and 2 ducks :D I'm hoping to have more by in the morning.
I set 16. Went down to 11 by lockdown time. So I'm at 25% hatch rate right now. 13 of the 16 were shipped eggs so I gotta assume 50% at best.

I have 4 silkie/frizzle 1 ee 1 rir and 2 rouen ducks so far. I have to work again today booo! only one more rir is pipped hopefully some more will pip today. my fiance is home to chick sit today lol

Back
Top Bottom