Silkie stories

To be honest I didn't have to search for my chickens I got them at a local feed store that sells beautiful chickens which always turn out to be show chicken quality. Anyway, everyone loves to buy chickens from them. They're about 8 bucks a chick.

Silkies! Where do I start? Well on the first day that I had silkies we had an escapee and one week after we had another escapee. My third silkie has escaped a couple of times. Hera the red silkie has escaped more times than I can count

Silkies! Where do I start? Well on the first day that I had silkies we had an escapee and one week after we had another escapee. My third silkie has escaped a couple of times. Hera the red silkie has escaped more times than I can count
Uh oh. We had an escape silkie too. Her name was pearl. But we have dogs so she was murdered. I was dramatized for so long I even had dreams about it. I still haven't forgave my dog or well my siblings dog.

Here is the murderer himself.
QH3Kg4p8g5Qw0y3zWqiV-RLkiiTM8EaYtOyCrAFSYJSqI9qq0os2pnxUTT4mxbl18pEeso16iDjd0l8IovOwv-_-Ss5p2sEiIojRBMdYpSl4ZeL7HuAlY_l6mKTulAYS8k3h_csc4uuj6Dh5WRRkHqDXIg=s2048

Uh oh. We had an escape silkie too. Her name was pearl. But we have dogs so she was murdered. I was dramatized for so long I even had dreams about it. I still haven't forgave my dog or well my siblings dog.
I have nightmares about them all escaping still. The run I was sold had a small opening under the door. Couldn’t figure out how they were escaping until I caught hera in the act

Our chicken coop is made for non bantams. So after our incident we had made a little divided area big enough for the silkies. And we are going to convert this thing that just looks like a pre made coop that needs some adjustments. Our silkies are going to be happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom