Serama Hatch-Along Thread!

Pics
Yall! Look at what I see!

Attachments

• 20240411_150026.jpg
    20240411_150026.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 3
Teeny compared to the others. They boot scoot and boogie those little bodies. Lol. Rained today so everyone has been staying near the heat lamp. The area is mostly covered on top but it still gets wet around 2 of the sides. Not too bad bc it's "summer" rain and decently warm at 75 degrees here. Yay SC weather. 😐
It's still frosting at night here when it feels like it 🤣 some days it's in the 70s, some days it's the 50s. So no outside chicks yet.

AGAIN?! Sloth is not acting their name right now!! This baby is determined to get their groove on!

Hopefully this calls out to Pride and they get going soon! Pride has me nervous. No internal pip last night. No peeps from their egg yet either... I am worried I might only get one Serama.

Attachments

• 20240411_150846.jpg
    20240411_150846.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 3
AGAIN?! Sloth is not acting their name right now!! This baby is determined to get their groove on!

Hopefully this calls out to Pride and they get going soon! Pride has me nervous. No internal pip last night. No peeps from their egg yet either... I am worried I might only get one Serama.

Sloth is zipping!

Way to go Sloth!

Back
Top Bottom