Serama Hatch-Along Thread!

Pics
Get plenty of rest Pride and Sloth. You need lots of energy for HATCH DAY!!!!
1712507239872.png

Is it possible to check on the Seramas? I am worried about them. One of my kids decided to mess with the eggs and leave the lid half off (guessing about 2 hours max) and the humidity dipped. I put the lid back on, but I want to know if they are okay 😬

They also lifted the lid off the other incubator and took my hygrometer out. I moved them away from my kids for this reason. I have nowhere else to put them.

Is it possible to check on the Seramas? I am worried about them. One of my kids decided to mess with the eggs and leave the lid half off (guessing about 2 hours max) and the humidity dipped. I put the lid back on, but I want to know if they are okay 😬

They also lifted the lid off the other incubator and took my hygrometer out. I moved them away from my kids for this reason. I have nowhere else to put them.

What's the humidity reading now? Today is day 21, right?

Please read this fantastic article about assisted hatching, if it comes down to that

Article 'Guide to Assisted Hatching for All Poultry' https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/guide-to-assisted-hatching-for-all-poultry.72886/

Tell your boys they're gonna have poop 💩 scooping duty for a month if they don't stop messing with your incubators! 😒🤣

If you feel you really need to check on them, just be sure of no pips. More than likely though, you’re going to know they’re okay by seeing the eggs move. This is all anxiety-ridden, I KNOW all too well. Hang in there. Pride and Sloth will be here SOON! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom