Grandma The Chicken

Chickens Are Too Fast
Premium Feather Member
Sep 24, 2022
South Central PA
I know what you're thinking. This is BYC. We talk about chickens, our family, and lots of other things. But sometimes, the fun has to stop.
JUST KIDDING!:gig
Here at BYC, we talk just about EVERYTHING on this website. This time, I was thinking if you could share your stories from when you were in school or if you are currently in school/college/university, explain your experience there and if there's a certain class you like or hate.

So share your story and I'll be more than welcome to know what happened. I may not get to them all due to classes but I'll always have a little time to sneak a story in. Grandma says she can't wait to hear all your stories and just so you know, this is NOT A CONTEST. I am only reading your stories and there is no prize for the best story or the most funny, embarrassing or shocking stories.

Here is my story about history class (from last year and this year):
Last year, history class was amazing. I had a teacher who is the same age as my cousin. At the time, this was his first year teaching and I am quite impressed by how he was great at doing his job. His class would get hectic and he would raise his voice whenever things go overboard. However, he was still a really nice teacher and I respected him a lot. We mostly did our assignments on paper and my most favorite part was tests. His tests weren't too hard and for test reviews, we played a game of Kahoot. Plus, he made class fun, even if it was just notes and a PowerPoint. My favorite part about his class was resource time, when at the end of the day, if we have any assignments to finish up from other classes, we are more to do so. It isn't like recess in elementary school but it is almost like a free period. That is where things get chaotic and he starts yelling. My friend was in his resource and we always talk and do certain projects together. He was amazing and I always looked forward to being in his class in second period. His classroom was exciting, even though there is only history posters hanging up. I even have his yearbook signature.

We have something called Bison Block so I'll finish off the story from there and remove this message when it's finished. Also I was supposed to make this at before 10 AM but I had gym. I am in English so I'll do this later.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom