San Diego Meet-up ***June 8th, 2013***

Knock Kneed Hen

California Dream'in Chickens
9 Years
Feb 15, 2010
So. Cal.
:yiipchick Okay Folks! Time to mark your calendars for the next San Diego Meet-up!! :yiipchick​

Saturday, June 8th, 2013 starting at 9am. We'll be there all day!

We'll be meeting at the Ramona Junior Fairgrounds. Address:The Ramona Country Fair is located at 431 Aqua Lane and 5th Street in Ramona, CA 92065.

We'll be sharing the venue with the Wild West Serama Classic. If you want to participate in the Serama Classis here is the contact information: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/759876/serama-tabletop-show-june-8-2013-ramona-ca#post_11068606

We won't be having a raffle this time as the Serama show will be sponsoring one. We CAN participate in theirs! If you have a donation you'd like to make contact Chaili at the above link.

Bring a chair and a box or cage to bring chickens home in because you WILL be bringing something home! :lol: Don't forget your birds!! This is a great time to pick up some chicks or sell your extras. Also, if you have a pop-up please bring that as well.

I'll start a list of who's coming and what they hope to bring or find!

The local 4-H will be barbecuing. You can either purchase your lunch from them or pack a lunch to bring.
I'll set up a snack table if you want to bring something to share with everyone. :hugs

This will be a fun event. :jumpy We've done it before and had a super time. If you've never been to a chicken show you don't want to miss this!​

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's who's going and what they're bringing!

Knock Kneed Hen : I have a couple of bantam Naked Neck chicks, one blue with feathered feet & bowtie, one barred and clean legged, very naked. PM me if you're interested so I can bring them. I may also sell my blue barred roo. He carries the lavender gene.
ozexpat : charm & good looks
OffGridMAMA :
RHRanch : bantam Naked Necks & rabbits
LaPetiteFarmer : chicks
Phage : Will bring started birds and chicks if people want them (cream legbars, ameraucanas etc, etc) PM her if you want chicks
aaajjss1 : maybe bantam cochins or frizzles....added: I would like duck hatching eggs if anyone will have some to bring, I might have silkie eggs or bantam cochins eggs if anyone wants some.
froggiesheins : a BEAUTIFUL Black Rosecomb hen
jules4fun : bringing chicks & started chicks & spent beer grain - chickens love it! If anyone wants us to bring 5gal or more (bring your own bucket with lid- keep fresh) for them we need to know in advance, otherwise we will have samples available. :)
WFF : with Jules ;)
petuniaSD : hopeful
SixHix : We will try to make it. I possibly can bring some BCM hatching eggs or some olive eggers (BCM/EE mix). If anyone wants to trade hatching eggs let me know. I'm mostly only interested in Marans eggs to trade.
Chubby Cheekers : maybe a hen and a couple of ducks.
Auscal : WANT 2 POL pullets.
dfdesigns : I'm going to bring a few pullets that just started laying... they are F-2 Olive Eggers who missed getting the blue gene, so they lay brown eggs. I'll probably also bring some well-started (but not yet laying) pullets as well.
bnewns : I will bring different type chicks and medical supplies/raw pumpkin seeds for sale. And maybe some OEGB and Serama hatching eggs.
LavendarFeather : I have started pullets (Barred Rocks and Easter Eggers) who will be 12 weeks and 8 weeks, respectively, a couple of Cream Brabanter cockerels, and a handsome American Paint Silkie rooster who is very typey and ready to get to work. May have some Mottled Bantam Cochin chicks, and possibly some Brabanters. The started pullets are hatchery, the Silkie and Cochins are from really good lines (details on request).
All-American-Chick : I'll have some speckled Sussex chicks, barnyard variety chicks, goat cheese, jelly/jams maybe a few horseshoe hangers.
califarmgirl : Looking for bantam cochin pullet at least 8 weeks old either mottled or Mille Fleur.

Last edited:
I am coming its the day before my birthday....  dont know what I will be bringing it may be alot.

deb

My oldest son is born June 7th. . . . oh wait, you said you're the day before so you're the 9th. My brain is in a fog as I've been up watching chicks hatch and playing football with their siblings. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sure I'll be there, and I'll probably bring some chicks...
smile.png

i will be there and i will bring some thing! maybe bantam cochins or frizzles. btw i have a blue splash sizzle cockerel that needs a home he is adorable and nice and little around three months

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom